Responsible for data processing.
The entity responsible for data processing is Quiero Salvar el mundo haciendo marketing S.L.; CIF B85491819; Calle María Juana 20. 28039- Madrid
Phone: (+34) 91 519 37 05
Purpose of the data processing
Quiero Salvar el mundo haciendo marketing S.L. will process the personal data for some of the following purposes, depending on which form has been duly completed:
- Contact Form, request for information: to manage your request.
- Subscription to the Newsletter or to our electronic communications to manage delivery.
The user is reminded that they can withdraw their consent at any time in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without this affecting the legality of the data processed based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Conservation of data
The data of users utilising some of the contact channels to receive the newsletter will be kept for the time necessary to be able to respond to the contact request or for as long as the subscription to the newsletter is maintained.
Legitimization of data processing
The processing of data is based on the free, unambiguous and informed consent of the interested party.
Recipients of personal data
No assignments to third parties are contemplated. The Newsletter is sent through MailChimp, in its professional version; a US platform that acts as the processor. The United States is not a country with an adequate level of protection in terms of personal data, however, and by virtue of the Privacy Shield agreement, it is considered that the companies adhering to this agreement do offer guarantees in the treatment of data. MailChimp is a company that adheres to the Privacy Shield agreement.
What are the rights of users when providing their data and how do they exercise of them.
Users can send a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise their rights. These rights are as follows:
- Right of access: right to request access to personal data, in order to know definitively if Quiero Salvar el mundo haciendo marketing S.L. processes your data or not.
- Right to request rectification (if incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request a limitation on the treatment of your personal data, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defence in the event of claims.
- Right to oppose processing: you can request that the data processing be stopped in the way indicated, unless there are reasons that legitimately authorize its conservation.
- Right to data portability: in the event you want your data to be processed by another company, Quiero Salvar el mundo haciendo marketing S.L will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person or entity responsible.
Claims before the supervisory authority
If a user considers that there is a conflict or problem with the management of their data, they can address their claims to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid.